2017 EDC Summit
On November 3, 2017 on the campus of NJIT, the Enterprise Development Center (EDC) will once again bring together the investor community of the Tri-State region for a dynamic showcase of cutting-edge technology and life science ventures! Investor participation is a key component of the Summit, and by participating you can expect to:
- Meet the innovators behind the startups and emerging growth companies of the EDC and New Jersey Innovation Institute’s Momentum and Health IT Connections programs;
- Develop meaningful connections with angel investors, VCs, strategic partners, technology transfer professionals, university researchers, and sponsors
Kick the tires on new products in the market and develop future deal flow!
The festivities will begin at 9 am with breakfast and our keynote speaker stage followed by an inclusive panel of entrepreneurs and their own investors, high-level networking, and lunch!
Attendees include: Angel Investors, VCs, Growth Advisors, Entrepreneurs, and Sponsors.
- David J. Sorin — Managing partner, McCarter & English and Co-Chair of the Venture Capital & Emerging Growth Companies Practice
- Dr. Randal Pickett — Chairman & CEO, BCT Partners
- Garard Adams — Millenial Mentor and Founder/CEO of Fownders
- Dr. Michael Ehrlich — New York Angel, NJIT Highlanders Angel Member, and NJIT Tuchman School of Management Faculty
- Kim Gogh — Managing Partner of Hudson Venture Partners
- Saroosh Gull — Founder and CEO of Eventcombo
- S. Philip Kennard — Founder and CEO of Futurestay
- Taylor Wallace — CEO of FYBS
- Thomas Wisniewski — Managing Partner of Newark Venture Partners.